Beth Wloszek (Accounting)

It did not take me long into my college experience to realize that it was not quite like those with whom I had gone to high school. The ethos of developing not just mind, but body and spirit, became the main differentiation I found before my friends' education and my whole person experience. The theology requirement at Notre Dame is an important piece of this education.

I was not a theology major, but the few theology classes I took challenged me to think outside of my accounting major, to look at my faith and the world around me. It is an essential aspect of the Catholic identity that our University was founded on. I truly hope that you continue the excellence of educating and encouraging growth in mind, body and spirit, starting with that Theology 101 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment