Marisel Wilbur (Finance)

I am a junior finance major from Walsh Hall. When I was completing my core requirement, I found some to be more useful than others. While I personally dreaded taking two philosophies, I am firm in my belief that we should still require 2 theology courses. As a catholic school, I think it is important to have these classes and to ensure that our students have a strong basis of theology. I enjoyed my second theology course that focused on the Old Testament. We studied aspects of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. By looking at the Old Testament from different perspectives, I became more literate in Catholic theology.  Notre Dame prides itself of being a premiere Catholic institution, and as such, Notre Dame should educate its students and require two theology courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment